DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II)
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC is a prime contractor in the DHS EAGLE II 8(a) track under Functional Category 1 – Service Delivery, which provides a full range of services and solutions in support of developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to support the DHS mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of a program.
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC focuses on bringing our clients the following core capabilities:
- Biometrics technology
- Software engineering and development
- Infrastructure and operations
- Business intelligence and analysis
- Data warehousing and data mining
- Solution integration and transition services
- Data center operations & maintenance
Contract Number: HSHQDC-13-D-E2071
EAGLE II Task Orders:
- HSHQDC-15-J-00416; DHS Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Operational Support
- HSTS01-17-J-REV004; Maintenance & Re-certification for Passenger Data Fee Portal System
- HSCG23-17-J-RXN322; Intelligence Data Services
- 70SBUR18F00000114; Network Operations Center (NOC) Support Services
Relevant Past Performance
- DHS: Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Operational Support – Cybersecurity
- DOS: Vanguard 2.3.3 – Data Center Operations and Maintenance
- DOS: CA IT Support Services (CISS) – Application Hosting, Network Operations, IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations, Database (SQL Server & Oracle) Engineering and Operations, Security Operations, Firewall Operations, Windows and Linux Server Engineering and Operations
- DOS: HR/EX Software Development and Support – Database Engineering and Operations, Requirements Analysis, IT Infrastructure Engineering and Operations
- DOS: PRM Enterprise System (PRiMES) – Agile Development, .NET, Grants Management Application Development and Maintenance, SharePoint Platform
- HUD: iNtegrated Assessment Subsystem (NASS) – Agile Development, JAVA, Oracle Middleware
- DOD: Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) Website and Database Technical Support & Development – Agile Development, .NET, Oracle, Website Development and Maintenance
- DON: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Law Enforcement Enclave – Enterprise Infrastructure Health Assessment, Cybersecurity
- DOS: Consular Affairs Queue Management (CAQM) – COTS Integration, Enterprise Solution, Application Development, Worldwide Deployment
Quality Assurance Program
As a growing successful organization, we invest heavily in quality management and seek to infuse quality principles into all aspects of our processes and procedures. Our goal is to “get it right the first time – every time,” so that our customers can have confidence that their quality requirements are being met. Our dedication to quality is demonstrated by our corporate-wide ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications and our CMMI Level 5 for Services and CMMI Level 5 for Development appraisals.
Points of Contact:
Customer Satisfaction: Rahul Nemade, President
202-486-1844 | [email protected]
Program Manager: Saad Zarhloul
703-972-2275 | [email protected]
Contract Administrator/Director of Contracts: Karima Sherdil
703-972-2272 | [email protected]
For more information, please contact [email protected].
ValidaTek-CITI, LLC Joint Venture
JV Managing Partner: ValidaTek, Inc.
JV Venturing Partner: Creative Information Technologies, Inc. (CITI)
Core Team Members: Engineering Software and Network Services, Inc. (ESNS); NetServices, LLC; SSB, Inc.